Hue Ecolodge is located in a quiet village called Thuy Bieu which is 7km from the city center and it is about 15 minute drive from Hue – Phu Bai or train station.
Why Hue Ecolodge?
• It is an ideal place to enjoy bicycling and exploring the surrounding small old villages. It also just take few minutes to arrive famous Thien Mu Pagoda - the symbol and the main tourist attraction in Hue.
• Our Ecolodge offers 10 charming bungalows with a total of 20 rooms, built entirely from natural materials such as bamboo, wood, rattan and straw. Based on the local concept "the home garden", all our bungalows are complete with private gardens and green areas.
• We use organic ingredients which grown in our gardens and neighboring familiesto cook.
• Located in the heart of the central garden and surrounded by lush grapefruit trees, our restaurants offers a fantastic local culinary experience. For a more intimate and romantic dinner, we can arrange a table by candlelight in our beautiful private garden.
• Surrounded by green dense of trees, our large outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax before or after a full day of activities. It will soon be ready the pool for the little ones!
• The massage room has been designed in the form of a pavilion with two open ends, two baked brick walls and beautiful round window, giving it a completely oriental touch. Our expert masseurs will make you feel instantly revitalized. Each point on the foot represents another part of the body, so the herbal foot bath and massage can improve your health.
Hue Ecolodge is not just a place to be a guest, but a place to feel at home whenever you want.